790 Second Street • Macon, GA 31202-0108 • (478) 464-5600
Performs routine engineering duties for water and sewer utility including design, project management, CAD operation, hydraulic computer modeling, records maintenance, and other associated work. General responsibilities for civil engineering tasks relating to water and sewer system design, plans review, surveying, mapping maintenance, hydraulic modeling, CAD operation, and associated work.
• Assists in constructing new computer files, performs backup runs, file maintenance, preventive maintenance and repairs of equipment.
• Maintains equipment manuals, prints amps or graphic presentation, establishes control points from maps, checks maps for accuracy, identifies omissions or errors and drafts solutions.
• Evaluates the amount of work required for each portion of a design and determines the appropriate level of detail required.
• Assists other staff as required in preparing intersection cards, preparing water and sewer distribution maps and updating tax maps
• Prepares plans and specifications.
• Interprets and enters surveying data into system.
• Answers customer inquires and locates, retrieves and provides requested information to customers from tax maps, drawings or intersection cards.
• Determines methods of data in computer from various size drawings.
• Digitize information into computer from various size drawings.
• Develops appropriate bid item lists consistent with the project scope and limitations.
• Identifies all specific tasks (easement acquisitions, permits, licenses, etc.) required for each assigned project.
• Develops project schedules and sets priorities for each task necessary to meet the goals of all projects assigned.
• Reviews overall site plans for commercial accounts in relation to water/sewer extensions, backflows preventions, etc.
• Identifies and initiates the proper project communication and documentation required to achieve the project goals.
• Follows project through the construction phase and takes pro-active role in addressing issues in a timely manner.
• Assists with creation and use of various hydraulic computer models.
• Performs field testing for computer modeling requirements.
• Attend, participate, and represent MWA’s interest at committee meetings as directed by supervisor.
• Communicates in a clear and well organized manner so that ideas are easily understood.
• Utilizes the CAD system and all functions in the most productive manner.
• Understands survey notes and utilizes the data properly to insure accurate drawings.
• Prepares complete, accurate and concise written reports and correspondence.
• Supervise team members as directed by supervisor.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field preferred.
• Three to five years experience in standard terminology, techniques and practices of engineering technology preferred.
• GA Drivers License with clean record.
• Frequent walking.
• Ability to carry 25 pounds up to 50 pounds and occasional over 50 pounds.
• Frequent standing, stooping and occasionally sitting, crawling, crouching, climbing, and balancing.
• Ability to grasp and hold.
Open Until: 06/30/金博棋牌
Contact Name: Human Resources
Contact 金博棋牌Phone: (478) 464-5600
The Macon Water Authority job application can be downloaded here (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader). Please complete the application and submit it one of three ways, along with your resume: email to jobs@; fax to 478-741-2629; or come to our Human Resources Building and complete an application. The address is 537 Hemlock Street, Macon Georgia, 31201. Due to the high volume of applicant submissions for employment, we are unable to speak with you individually about your application. All applicants will be reveiwed and those selected for the hiring process will be contacted.
友情链接：浙江11选5基本走势图 湖北11选5开奖结果 湖北体彩新11选5走势图 福建体彩11选5走势图 辽宁体彩11选5走势图 重庆11选5走势图